Let’s Create a Broadband Authority for Arlington (and beyond)!
Welcome to the ArlFiber website! We are working to persuade the Arlington County Board to form a broadband authority to convert part or all of its ConnectArlington municipal dark fiber network into a county-wide open access fiber-to-the-home/premises community network. Our goals for this network are as follows:
- Bridge the digital divide for underserved and unserved families;
- Ensure a fiber-to-the-home/premises connection for all who want it;
- Provide you with real choices for high-speed, low-cost internet service;
- Respect your privacy;
- Commit to permanent net neutrality;
- Give you a democratic say in how this community network operates.
Learn more about our vision and our campaign by reading our Arlington Broadband Authority FAQ. If you are already familiar with our campaign and want to help us, please sign our petition or send us an email to join the campaign.
If you are a business owner or a resident of Arlington County, please take our online survey and let us know what your current options for service are and how much you are paying for them.
Interesting in learning more or working with us? Contact us at email@example.com or use our form
Copyright ArlFiber – All rights reserved